Riot Games has released their latest patch, patch 9.15. Riot have stated they will not be making major changes during this patch as they have felt patch 9.14 was a large amount of information for players to take in and they are looking to tone it down as the League of Legends World Championship approaches.
Qiyana was the latest champion to hit the rift, and as expected, Riot Games has made changes to accomodate the public feedback.
8/8/2019 Mordekaiser Bugfix
- PETS BUGFIX:Pets that are created/cast at the very end of Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death will no longer remain in the Realm after its duration.
Legacy Cursor Removal Revert
- We were a little hasty with the permanent removal of the Legacy Cursor as an option in 9.15. As a result of your feedback, we’re keeping it in 9.15 and onward at this time. That being said, we’re still planning on removing the option entirely in the future, but enough players have expressed their preference for the gauntlet in light of the news and we want to respect that.
- Q cooldown refund on monsters decreased.
- We’re slowing down Evelynn’s clear speed especially in the early game.
Q – Hate Spike
- COOLDOWN REFUND 60% when hitting monsters ⇒ 50% when hitting monsters
- Passive cooldown scales with CDR; damage increased. E damage increased.
- We’ve pulled a lot of power out of Galio’s more reliable combos. But now he’ll be rewarded with a higher payoff if he’s able to land more inconsistent abilities like his E.
Passive – Colossal Smash
- NEWCOOLDOWN5 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 5 seconds, affected by CDR
- DAMAGE 15-180 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 15-200 (levels 1-18)
E – Justice Punch
- BASE DAMAGE 80/120/160/200/240 ⇒ 90/130/170/210/250
- E armor per stack increased.
- Graves is underperforming across the board right now, so we’re buffing his defenses to help him survive better in the early game and generally be more comfortable brawling.
E – Quickdraw
- ARMOR PER STACK5/7.5/10/12.5/15 ⇒ 8/11/14/17/20
- Empowered E shield decreased.
- The 9.13 revert on Karma’s movement speed wasn’t enough to knock her pro presence down to healthy levels so we’re giving her another nerf.
Empowered E – Defiance
- BONUS SHIELD 30/90/150/210 (+0.6 ability power) ⇒ 25/80/135/190 (+0.5 ability power)
- Q base damage increased.
- You don’t crush bug. Bug crushes you.
Q – Taste Their Fear
- BASE DAMAGE 50/75/100/125/150 ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160
- E base root damage increased.
- Landing the root on LeBlanc’s E doesn’t carry as much weight as it should in the late game. We’re matching the reward to its risk.
E – Ethereal Chains
- BASE ROOT DAMAGE 60/90/120/150/180 ⇒ 70/110/150/190/230
- Q base damage increased.
- Lee Sin is underperforming at most levels of solo queue play, and while he’s more present at higher skill brackets, his clear weaknesses and counters make him risky to pick even where he is showing up. We’re giving Lee a slight bump which should help solo queue players across the board.
Q – Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike
- SONIC WAVE BASE DAMAGE 50/75/100/125/150 ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155
- RESONATING STRIKE MINIMUM DAMAGE 50/75/100/125/150 ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155
- RESONATING STRIKE MAXIMUM DAMAGE 100/150/200/250/300 ⇒ 110/160/210/260/310
- Base health and health growth increased. R AP ratio increased.
- Helping Liss across the board with more early game defense and late game damage.
- Base Stats
- HEALTH518 ⇒ 550
- HEALTH GROWTH87 ⇒ 90
R – Frozen Tomb
- DAMAGE RATIO60% ability power ⇒ 75% ability power
- R base damage increased later.
- Lucian is fine in the early and mid game, but he could be more useful in the late game. Buffing his ultimate so he doesn’t completely fall off.
R – The Culling
- BASE DAMAGE 20/35/50 per shot ⇒ 20/40/60 per shot
- Q slow increased. W base cleave damage increased.
- Our 9.14 changes were intended to be a moderate buff, but we were a bit too cautious and undershot as a result. We’re giving him some more power, alongside some bugfixes.
Q – Seismic Shard
- SLOW 15/20/25/30/35% ⇒ 20/25/30/35/40%
W – Thunderclap
- BASE CLEAVE DAMAGE 20/35/50/65/80 ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90
- BUGFIXCleave damage will now trigger Hunter’s Talisman
R – Unstoppable Force
- BUGFIXNow casts at max range if used outside of max range
- W movement speed increased.
- Last patch’s set of changes actually reduced Poppy’s solo queue performance slightly, so we’re buffing her a tiny bit so things end up more net neutral.
W – Steadfast Presence
- MOVEMENT SPEED 35% ⇒ 40%
- E no longer damages targets outside of its range. R cooldown now scales. Health packs in ARAM now grants her River.
- We adjusted Qiyana’s E so that its range reads more accurately when targets Flash or dash away. Now even if she cast it within range at the time, Audacity shouldn’t damage enemies if they’re visually out of range by the time it lands. We’re also bumping up her R cooldown to more standard levels now that players have had some time to learn to use it.
W – Terrashape
- RIVER ELEMENT IN ARAMQiyana can now empower her blade with River from health packs in Howling Abyss
E – Audacity
- DAMAGE RANGENow only damages targets if within 250 range at the end of the dash (Enemies that dash or Flash away can now dodge Audacity’s damage)
R – Supreme Display of Talent
- COOLDOWN 100 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 second
- W shield decreased.
- Rumble shouldn’t be able to shrug off early damage so easily.
W – Scrap Shield
- BASE SHIELD 100/130/160/190/220 ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200
- BASE EMPOWERED SHIELD 150/195/240/285/330 ⇒ 120/165/210/255/300
- Q range reverted to pre-9.14 range.
- Reverting back to the old range on Swain’s Q since it resulted in awkward situations where he would miss more frequently after pulling somebody rooted from a max range E.
Q – Death’s Hand
- BOLT RANGE625 ⇒ 725
- R damage per sphere increased late.
- As a match progresses, it gets harder and harder for Syndra to get into ult range of the target she’s after. We’re improving the late-game payout she gets when she does manage to reach that priority target.
R – Unleashed Power
- BASE DAMAGE PER SPHERE90/135/180 ⇒ 90/140/190
- E wall hit damage increased; damage now applied instantly.
- Landing Vayne’s E is one of the most skill-expressive portions of her kit, so we’re increasing the payout and satisfaction for when she pulls it off. Also, we’re fixing a problem that’s mostly annoying when Vayne tries to last hit. Condemn’s damage now applies instantly to targets so that minions that should have died from her Condemn will do so immediately instead of staying alive as they’re moving back (and risk getting hit by a turret shot).
E – Condemn
- WALL HIT DAMAGE 100% of Condemn’s damage ⇒ 150% of Condemn’s damage
- DAMAGE TIMING Now deals Condemn’s damage instantly, instead of after the knockback
- R range flattened.
- We’re amping up Xerath’s identity as a long-range artillery mage by letting him access his most unique facet (his crazy range) earlier in the game.
R – Rite of the Arcane
- RANGE 3200/4400/5600 ⇒ 5000