Help people and make money as a Shipt shopper and driver!
If you are part of the vast majority of humanity that depends on grocery stores for sustenance, then chances are you’ve probably had to go shopping for them at a time where it really wasn’t convenient for you. And it’s not always a time issue, either. After all, there are a great many people who live in what is called a ‘food desert’ where the nearest grocery store is far away. Some people can’t even leave their homes due to health issues!
Whatever the reason, going to the grocery store isn’t always doable, or if it is it’s probably very inconvenient. But now, you can become a Shipt shopper and driver, and help lots of people live more convenient lives with the food they want. And additionally, you can make money while doing it!
What’s my role as a Shipt shopper and driver!
As I said before, as a Shipt shopper and driver you make people’s lives more convenient. You do this by getting groceries that people request on the app, then delivering them to their homes.
If you are someone who enjoys grocery shopping, then this might be especially appealing to you. According to their website, you can make up to $22 dollars an hour or more as a Shipt shopper and driver!
How do I become a Shipt shopper and driver?
It’s as easy as clicking here to apply on their website. Fill out the brief questionnaire thay the site presents with with. And, once they have assessed that you fulfill all the requirements to be a Shipt shopper and driver, you will be approved for the job! It’s pretty easy!
What are the requirements for becoming a Shipt shopper and driver?
There is a list of requirements that are listed on the Shipt website. According to it, you must:
- Be at the very minimum 18 years old.
- Have some insulated cooler bags to put temperature-sensitive groceries into.
- Have a vehicle that was made in 1997 or more recently than that.
- Be able to lift at least 40 pounds. Better hit the gym if that’s too hard for you!
- Possess a valid US driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Have a phone that’s up to date enough to run the software right. This means an iPhone (iOs 10 or newer,) or an Android (5.1 or newer.)
- Last but certainly not least, you better have a good layout of your grocery store. As a Shipt shopper and driver, knowing your way around it can save you a lot of time. More time means more trips, more trips is more money.
Sign up as a Shipt shopper and driver now!
It’s a pretty sweet deal. You get to make a living shopping, something some people dream of doing. You are your own boss, make your own hours. And you can work as little or as much as you want. This is the perfect gig if you have a busy schedule; it works around it! Sign up as a Shipt shopper and driver, and experience the freedom!
And be sure to follow along on our other articles for tips, discounts and more!